The Annual Baby New Year Contest
What is it?
It's a contest for your baby to be on our January Cover and in our January issue!
Who can enter?
Any babies that meet the following criteria:
- Under 18 months of age.
- Able to securely sit up by themselves.
- Must live in Bartlesville, Nowata, Dewey, Ramona, Ochelata, or Pawhuska.
- A legal guardian or parent must bring the entered child and give consent.
- Must be available for a photoshoot on pre-determined dates.
How does it work?
- When the contest is open, a link to the registration form will be available.
- Submissions on Facebook will not be accepted.
- The contest will close after 100 entries have been received. Once you have submitted the form, you will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email shortly after. Please be patient, as the email may take a few minutes to send.
- Our photographer will reach out to the first 100 contest entrants to schedule a photo shoot with your baby.
- Once all photos have been taken, we'll post them on the Bartlesville Monthly Magazine Facebook page. Vote for the Reader's Choice winner by liking your favorite photos on the Bartlesville Monthly Magazine Facebook page.
- Winners are picked for TWO categories!
Baby New Year Cover Category
Chosen by our panel of judges, this baby will receive a photo session ($350 value) and other prizes, and be featured on our January Cover!
Reader's Choice Category
Chosen by popular vote on Facebook, this baby will be featured inside the magazine. Send your friends to the Bartlesville Monthly Magazine Facebook page to like to vote for the Reader's Choice!