The Annual Best of the Pets Contest
What is it?
It's a contest for your pet to be on our April Cover and in our April issue!
Who can enter?
Any pets that meet the following criteria:
- New this year, we have decided to include feathered pets in the contest. So our contest is now open to furry and feathered pets!
- Pets must be pictured by themselves - no people and no more than one pet in the picture.
- Photos must be a current photo of a living pet.
How does it work?
- When the contest is open, a link to the registration form will be available. Please complete the form, including uploading a photo of your pet.
- Submissions on Facebook will not be accepted.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email shortly after. Please be patient, as the email may take a few minutes to send.
- You may enter more than one pet by filling out the form for each, individually.
- The form will be closed when we receive the maximum number of entries.
- We'll post the photos on the Bartlesville Monthly Magazine Facebook page. Vote for the Reader's Choice winner by liking your favorite photos on the Bartlesville Monthly Magazine Facebook page.
- Winners are picked for TWO categories!
Best of the Pets Cover Category
Chosen by our panel of judges, this pet will be featured on our April Cover!
Reader's Choice Category
Chosen by popular vote on Facebook, this pet will be featured inside the magazine. Send your friends to the Bartlesville Monthly Magazine Facebook page to like to vote for the Reader's Choice!